76 East 13th Street
New York, NY 10003
Booking and sponsorship info:
Please consider a financial sponsorship to underwrite one of these great planned offerings at Project Farmhouse and let New Yorkers know you care about our city.
Kids Cooking Series
Eat your colors, seed to plate journey, meet the farmer, and Greenmarket field trips are all opportunities school children have when they participate in this series.
Educated Eater Series
This fun, lively evening series takes you behind the scenes of Greenmarket: heirlooms, cheese-making, growing grains and more. Expert-led conversation, and of course, great food.
The Institute at Farmhouse
Sponsor a dynamic sustainability series for adults. Panel discussions, talks and workshops explore climate change, urban farming, local food and more.
NAMING OPPORTUNITIES ALSO AVAILABLE
Education Center at Farmhouse
Attach your brand to THE epicenter of learning and action around sustainability. Your name on the wall underwrites all: sustainability education for teens, workshops for children, urban farming for gardeners, food talks, chef-led nutrition education... essentially equipping New Yorkers to engage with a rapidly changing world.
Conference Room at Farmhouse
Put your name on the wall of this beautiful, state-of-the-art, fully equipped conference room for 20-30. Also available for private rental.
Sponsor and Unlock Great Benefits!
- Naming rights inside our state-of-the-art space – attracting a wide diversity of visitors
- Opportunity to book Project Farmhouse for your event at no cost
- Opportunity to have a full-day presence in Union Square Greenmarket, featuring your non-food related product/s*
- Opportunity to co-host a workshop series related to your area of interest with GrowNYC
- A corporate volunteer day at a community garden for up to 100
- And other benefits we can tailor just for you!
*subject to approval by NYC Dept. of Parks and Recreation and certain restrictions apply
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP?
Contact Laura McDonald at email@example.com for more information on sponsor levels and benefits for any of the above opportunities.